Whether you are a teenager or a senior citizen, you'll get guidance that is appropriate to your age group. You'll learn about your own special dietary needs. If you are in your 40s or 50s, chances are your dietary needs are changing. Call today to begin focusing on your nutritional requirements.
• Keeping a food journal
• Calorie counting
• Making healthy choices
• Acquiring healthy recipes
• Learning about vitamins and minerals
• Special diet plans
• Weight management
• Nutrition guidelines
You won't have to break the bank just to get excellent nutritional guidance. You can expect to receive one-on-one guidance from a personal trainer to help you determine both your short-term and your long-term health goals and to help you set the steps that you need to get there.
1 lb. ground chicken breast
2c grated zucchini (leave peel on)
2-3 green onions, sliced
3-4 Tbsp cilantro, minced
1 clove garlic
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
(optional: ¾ tsp cumin)
olive oil, for cooking (or coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee)
1. Toss chicken with zucchini, green onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper (and cumin, if using). Mixture will be quite wet.
2. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Use a small scoop or a heaped tablespoon to scoop meatballs into the pan. Cook 8-10 at a time for about 5-6 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown and the centers are cooked through.
3. Serve with guacamole, salsa, or your favorite dip.